Monday 12 September 2011

Osaka Tackle Show

Tickets are done hotel is booked and Japan will never be the same again, I will be taking both my DSLR camera and the HiDef Video camera so I can share some of what I experience in Japan and Hong Kong at the Hong Kong egingu club, the Osaka is the show that predicts most of the new trends in fishing world wide and give an indication of whats to come, as its the first major Fishing Tackle Trade show in the world it has become the flagship tackle show for most companies introducing new products into the market. It will not be all business for me as I plan on doing a bit of fishing while there, although February normally comes with a touch of snow and some freezing cold wind, not sure how my standard uniform of Crocs and Shorts are going to go but I will give it a dip and see.

For those interested in the next couple of months we are expecting a visit from our good friends from Japan, the guys from Gan Craft are coming back to do a series of talks throughout Australia, I will be joining them on the tour from Sydney to Melbourne and then to Perth. I am sure with the response the guys received during their last visit they will be just as welcomed the same upon their return, for those who missed it last time round we should have dates and locations up soon so keep your eyes on the dates that will be available here and on www.australianegitournaments.com.au

For those not yet aware we have a couple of egingu clubs in Australia and believe it or not one on the Gold Coast, I am going to hit up the Gold Coast again in a few weeks to meet some of the club members and see how the club works.

I have been invited to go to the Bass Straight Game Fishing Club to do a squid presentation in the near future will post dates when available and we are going to again do some on water clinics as we did earlier, for more information on the on water clinics please contact me via email paul@australianegitournaments.com.au or on the phone 0417590547.


No comments:

Post a Comment