Friday 11 November 2011

Arrived at Eden

Well we are here for the Yamashita Squid Series 2011, Gan Craft Round 5 Eden, was a fairly quick trip all things considered, I did not even start packing until 1130 this morning, very smooth run making it here in just under 6 hours with very little traffic on the roads. After running short on time and some communication issues I arrived on my own to some familiar faces.

Arrived at the accommodation to find a picture perfect view from the room, for a change I actually picked a nice room for us.

For the teams that actually came to the event I hope it is one that is full of success. I have to give credit to Team Yamashita 1, Dom and Glenn have been entered every event and shown up to every event on the calender, they have had a tough run and Dom still made the effort to get here after his home was flooded all through only days before. It is people like this that have really made the event possible hence why I will be so proud to hand over the team of the year prize to them if they complete this weekend's event. Thanks Guys.

Also I found some mini banana's for Mr Iwamoto I hope he enjoys.

To see the Gan Craft staff blogs goto:
Mr Hiraiwa gan-off-style - Takanori Hiraiwa blog - Gan Craft founder and nice bloke
Blood Thirsty - Yoshiyuki Iwamoto blog -Gan Craft Media guru and also nice bloke

No comments:

Post a Comment