Wednesday 11 February 2015

Japan Trip Yokohama, Tokyo, Osaka and Tanabe Day 5

Well today I say goodbye to Yokohama and head to down town Tokyo for the first time. I am have been to Japan many times now but have yet to see Tokyo. My day started very early as I had a train or 2 to catch and had to allow for serious stuff ups on my behalf. I manage to be up for a cracking sunrise over Yokohama Harbour which was awesome.

The bag packing starts, knowing I was going to be training it I tried to condense everything I had so It was not too difficult to lug all my gear around town. I had booked a hotel located directly above Shibuya Railway Station so things should be straight forward. I managed to find my way to the correct station and platform to catch my train to Shibuya. It should be noted that the station I was catching a train from had 30 platforms and supported 12 lines all hidden by a shopping mall with 60 different exits. I stroke of pure luck had me sorted first time round. On the train I was fortunate to have all the messages in Japanese and in English so getting off at the right station would be a very easy task.

The train arrived at my station, the station I boarded at was big but nothing had prepared me for
Shibuya, it was at least 4 times the size of the one where I boarded in Yokohama. I figured it would all be cool as my hotel was directly above the station, in theory I just had to go up and I would be at my hotel. Oh dear, I had not realised that the station covered 4 city blocks and after walking in circles and losing all sense of direction I found daylight in an area I had not researched. Thank God for smart phones and google. I pulled up in a smoking area for a quick smoke and worked out I had come out at the complete wrong end of the station 3 blocks over from where I needed to be. I made my way down to the hotel to check in.

Being about an hour early for check in I decided to go for a walk around and see what this town was all about. It was still daylight so it was fairly easy to find my way around. I saw a Hooters bar where I figure I could rest for a bit till check in was open at the hotel. A few beers later I was on my way back to the hotel for check in. Shagged from the walking I needed a nanny nap before making an attempt to head out and see the town at night. Just as I was about to hit the hay I went to the smoking area for  quick smoke when out of the corner of my eye I could see a Shimano sign. Bang I had found a tackle store, no snoozing now, I grabbed my wallet and camera and went tackle store hunting. I found the store with ease and made my way up to the first of 3 floors of the tackle store and found myself lost in tackle for about 3 hours. It was getting dark so I made my way back through town hunting down a feed. I settled for a Maccas as it was simple and easy and I knew what I was ordering.

Shibuya is a cracking town and very friendly even in the shady area's I never felt uneasy or unsafe.














2 comments:

  1. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like: parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, bring back relationship spell.      Contact him today  and get a permanent cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.
    website-www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul
    I'm trying to obtain a contact email for somebody at Gan Craft in Australia, is that something you could possibly help me with ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Darren

    darrenmarks@live.com.au

    ReplyDelete